2 cups cashewnuts soaked in water for 2 hours
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tbsp. Ghee
1/2 tsp. cardamom powder
Silver Varak for decoration
1. Drain and blend the cashew nuts to a fine paste. 2. Use
as little water as possible when blending.
3. In a heavy saucepan put sugar and paste. Cook on
a medium heat.
4. Keep on stirring continuously till a soft lump is formed.
5. Add ghee and cardamom powder and mix well. 6. 6. Spread on
a clean greased work surface.
7. Roll lightly with a rolling pin, to a desired
8. Apply the silver varak. Cool and cut into diamond shaped